Skip to main content

How to Complete a Withdrawal Request

  1. Check Infinite Campus for unpaid fees and pay any that have not been paid.

  2. Return all borrowed items: textbooks, novels, library books, and calculators. Find out what you have checked out.

  3. Return your district-provided laptop, laptop case, cord, and charger to the DCCHS tech office.

  4. Contact our registrar, Kelly Davenport, with the following information:  Student name, last day of school, name of new school or city/state/country, if school is unknown.

How to Request a Student’s Records

  • For Alumni/Employees:  Request Your Transcript or Diploma

  • For Current Students:  Login to parent or student Infinite Campus account.  Go to Documents, then select the transcript.  Print/save as needed.

  • For students who were previously enrolled at DCC High School, but who did not graduate, contact our registrar, Kelly Davenport, to make this request. Please include the student’s name and date of birth in the request.